Friday, November 8, 2013

Sunflowers














Revamping the blog by removing things of the past and focusing on things in the future.  

Starting the "new" blog with the 10 minutes I took out of my study time to change out of my PJs (that I have sadly been in all week) into something more delicate.  These beautiful sunflowers just started blooming but they've been sunlight deprived in my room so I took them out for some photos.

Wearing a lace Dangerfield dress that is 2 sizes too big (bargain buy!), a floral head-crown from Lovisa and wedges from Vincci.  Photo was taken in my backyard which was awkward because I also live with 200 other people (please don't judge me)

Also, rocking the awesome nails my lovely friend painted last night!

Find me on Lookbook here: http://lookbook.nu/lastdayofjuuly

<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment